Gamma Nu Chapter – ANNOUNCEMENT
Due February 15, 2020 (Received by Date)
This scholarship requires a completed application. Download a MS Word or PDF application here.
Gamma Nu Chapter Scholarship Application 2020 (Microsoft Word)
Iota Phi Lambda Sorority Gamma Nu Chapter, San Francisco, awards annual scholarships for scholastic achievement to African American female graduating high school seniors wishing to pursue a college degree at an accredited college or university in a business-related field. Judging criteria will include academic performance/achievement, career aspirations, demonstrated leadership, and financial need.
Scholarship Award: $1,000.00
Completed Application Packet must include the following:
- Scholarship Application Form
- Verification of grades or last report card showing GPA (copy)
- ACT or SAT scores
- Awards, special achievements (Copies)
- Two letters of reference/recommendation (may be school, church, community organization)
- Prepare one essay that addresses the three areas shown on the application: 1. Plans after high school; 2). Activities and involvement in the community; 3). Talents, abilities and accomplishments.
Submit Completed Applications To:
Iota Phi Lambda – Gamma Nu Chapter
PO Box 320463
San Francisco CA 94132-0463
The scholarship recipients must provide proof of enrollment before funds are allocated.
For questions or additional information, please contact Joanne Early, Scholarship Chairperson at email@example.com or (510) 710-2418.
Website – www.iotasf.org