1. The service you give stays in your local community, helping people who may be your own neighbors, friends, colleagues, or family members.
2. Iota gives you great flexibility, so you can support (work in) an area that matches your (gift) talent.
3. With the economy still difficult for many, many young people are especially challenged to make good choices.
4. Even a small scholarship makes a big difference in educational help. For example, just $500 can provide transportation or books for a struggling college student.
5. When you give to Iota, your work is going to legitimate charitable organization that has been around since 1929.
6. Someday you or someone you know might need the services of Gamma Nu or a chapter of Iota. If that day comes, you’ll be grateful for the support you and others gave.
7. Whether you can give of your talents or dollars, one thing’s for sure – you’ll be helping people live better lives, period.
8. Iota pays your rent. ” Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time. (Service is the rent you pay for living on this earth.”)
”Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.” –Muhammad Ali
9. Helping young people less fortunate just makes you feel good. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
10. Iota is a Sisterhood. A sisterhood is many things, It’s a warn smile on a cold and rainy day, a friendly hug, a cheerful hello, Get Better Cards when you are sick, a phone call.. It’s all that a good and lasting friendship is, only better. It’s treasured. It’s sacred. It knows that there will always be someone there for you. It’s goals achieved. It’s counting on others and being counted on. It is iota.”