Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc., in partnership with the Lola Mercedes Parker Foundation is proud to announce the recipients of the Iota Relief Fund Micro Grants.
These grants will help support small businesses owned by African American women, who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic, in the five regions of Iota. As the first Africa American Business Sorority, we continue to support and empower African American business women with these funds and resources, that strengthen their business efforts.
- Dr. Barbara J. Andrews, The Open Arms Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Phyllis L. Rodgers, Peer Plus Education & Training Advocates (Chicago, IL)
- Kezia M. Williams, Capital Cause dba The Black Upstart (Alexandria, VA)
Far Western Region
- Veronica Dawkins, Dresspart, LLC (Denver, CO)
- Paula Welsh, Welsh PR & Event Planning (Oakland, CA)
- Tunisia Scott, Tennessee Minority Pages (Nashville, TN)
- Xubian Wellness & Acne Clinic, P.C. (Fayetteville, NC)
- Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare, Inc. (Frisco, TX)
- Portia Andrews & Kira Buckley, HeyyHealer Holistic Health & Wellness Studio (DeSoto, TX)